I love all things beauty related, and I especially love to share my passion for it through my
YouTube channel and blogs! Here you'll find pictures of makeup, product reviews, tips and more.
ask | twitter | beauty channel | more links
1. MAC Saint Germain - Saint Germain is my absolute favorite lipstick shade by MAC and they recently launched it in a nail polish form, I believe it is limited edition & online only though! It’s a beautiful, cool toned, bright barbie pink!
2. Essie Lovie Dovie - Pretty similar to Saint Germain, but this has been my #1 favorite for over a year. It’s seriously the PERFECT barbie pink nail polish!
3. China Glaze Bahamian Escape - FAVORITE blue nail polish! It’s a beautiful creamy, ocean blue color!
4. Essie Fiji - This one is a super light (almost white) baby pink color. Makes your nails look so pretty and perfect!
5. Essie Van D’Go - A creamy peach with pink undertones. (DUPE: Orly’s Cotton Candy is virtually the same color)
6. China Glaze Rainbow - I am so in love with this color, it’s a white nail polish with an iridescent sheen throughout it. It turns all different rainbow colors when light strikes it.
7. Essie Borrowed & Blue - A creamy super light sky blue color.
8. Essie Shine Of The Times - The only glitter polish I REALLY love. It’s like China Glaze Rainbow in a glitter. It’s iridescent confetti like glitter and looks AMAZING over top any nail polish color!